Friday, April 30, 2010
F.O.K.U.$
5.0
stars based on
35
reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cari Blog Ini
Mengenai Saya
Popular Posts
-
Before my trip to Surigao del Sur, I searched and researched several times in the internet on different tourist spots this land can offer to...
-
Finally! I got to see and experienced wakeboarding at Republic Wake Park in Nuvali . It's been two months since I first heard this thri...
-
In 2003, 2004, all the kids that were in New York that were squatters had set up this Yahoo account thing. It was like 1-800-My-Yahoo. If ...
-
Security while having fun on the beach. That's how I would describe my experience in Boracay de Cavite Beach Resort which is also calle...
-
I used to be in a band. We're on YouTube. You could look up the Vagrants Rejected Youth. And you can see me when I'm fifteen playing...


EmoticonEmoticon