We found a cool spot that we could go to sleep in. We didn't think anybody would bother us. I did notice some apartments, somebody might say something, it was late and lets just chill out, whatever. So we'll just go to sleep, drink a beer or two and go to sleep. I had my dog. About 9th and 2nd, 3rd. A construction site. I didn't see any signs, but they said it was off limits, no trespassing. There were no signs around there. Cops fucking came. Someone saw us from an apartment. That's what I'm assuming. And they called the cops. Me and my friend and my dog got fucking arrested. They made me put the dog in the back of the fucking cop car. They took the dog off separately. It was ridiculous. Fucking crazy man. Fucking crazy. Fucking take a dog from a homeless person that has nobody else besides the dog.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
"Fucking take a dog from a homeless person that has nobody else besides the dog."
I'm hoping she's with a really nice person, that can really take care of her with a really nice family. Not a homeless person. I hope she's with a really nice family. I try not to think of the stupid shit that might actually happen to her. Like get put down. Who deserves that. Nobody deserves that. Being put down for no reason.
Lisa
"Fucking take a dog from a homeless person that has nobody else besides the dog."
F.O.K.U.$
5.0
stars based on
35
reviews
We found a cool spot that we could go to sleep in. We didn't think anybody would bother us. I did notice some apartments, somebody might...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cari Blog Ini
Mengenai Saya
Popular Posts
-
Finally! I got to see and experienced wakeboarding at Republic Wake Park in Nuvali . It's been two months since I first heard this thri...
-
Corregidor Island falls under the territory of Cavite and lies at the entrance of Manila Bay. This island played an important role during W...
-
ManileƱos are just 6 hours away to experience the thrill and fun brought by the huge waves of Aurora, Baler . Baler is a haven for most Fil...
-
My craving for crepes and ice cream started back when I was still in college. Melodica, a friend, was the one who introduced me to Crepes ...
-
Before my trip to Surigao del Sur, I searched and researched several times in the internet on different tourist spots this land can offer to...

EmoticonEmoticon